The Outer Banks Community Foundation online scholarship application process is now closed. Our next scholarship cycle will begin in February 2024.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR 2023 SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS:
If you have been awarded a scholarship from the Outer Banks Community Foundation, CONGRATULATIONS! We are honored to have this opportunity to help you achieve your dream of continued education.
To complete the scholarship application process, log back into your account on our scholarship portal and complete the follow-up form. The deadline to submit this form is Friday, June 16, 2023. Please be aware that scholarship awards will only be paid once we receive this information, and late submissions will not be accepted. Failure to meet this deadline could result in this scholarship being awarded to another deserving student.
To complete the form, log into your existing account, and do the following:
- You will see a tab called Active Requests on your dashboard.
- Look for the Follow Up Form at the bottom. It should be named 2023 Student Response Form for… (either High School Seniors, COA Dare Guarantee Graduates, or Scholarship Renewal)
- Click on the Edit/View live link on the right
- Once you click on that link, the Follow Up form will load. This form looks very similar to our application. Proceed to complete the form.
- Once finished, click the blue Submit Follow Up button on the bottom right side of your screen.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our office at 252-423-4003 or email Nandy Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are more resources for scholarship seekers:
- How to Apply for Partner Scholarships
- Recent Scholarship Recipients
- Establish a Scholarship Fund
- Scholarship Displacement Flyer
- Desplazamiento de Becas
- Descriptions of All Our Scholarship Programs
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!